Schedule an Appointment
A Compassionate Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
At Myers & Gomel, P.C., we understand that you are going through a difficult time coping with the loss of your loved one. We are committed to helping you seek restitution for the loss of your loved one, but we never forget the human side of our cases. You need a wrongful death attorney in Las Vegas who can give you aggressive representation, while still treating your case with compassion and understanding.
We’ll Make Sure Justice Is Served
We know that your case is about more than just receiving reimbursement for funeral and medical costs; it’s about holding the responsible parties accountable for their role in your loved one’s death. Myers & Gomel, P.C. can get you the compensation you deserve and make sure that justice is served in your case in the following ways:
- Reimbursement of funeral and burial costs
- Repayment of medical bills for the injury that caused the death
- Compensation for any property damage sustained
- Restitution for emotional pain and suffering
- Compensation for loss of love and companionship your loved one would have provided
- Reimbursement for future wages your loved one would have earned had they lived
- Payment of punitive damages to deter the responsible party from repeating the negligent actions that resulted in your loved one’s death
While we know that no amount of monetary compensation can make up for what you have lost, we want to be able to ease the burden that has so unnecessarily been placed on your shoulders so that you do not have to suffer any more than you already have.
Our Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorney Works Quickly
We know that, while you want to see that justice is served and receive compensation for your loss, you don’t want the process to be drawn out. An ongoing wrongful death case can be a daily painful reminder of what you have lost. At Myers & Gomel, P.C., we will work to settle your case quickly. We have a strong track record of reaching settlements outside of court. If your case does go to court, we will do everything in our power to reach a favorable outcome as quickly as possible. We want to settle your case quickly so that you and your family can move on with your lives.